You’re getting leads for under $1 a lead?
What good is a $1 lead when it takes months to even make contact?
We shopped 72 Agents (in various states) over the last 40 days, submitted an inquiry to them from their own facebook ads, and waited for the results. This is a small sample of the data we’ve acquired so far
- Average response time – 83 hours
- Emails that went to spam – (91% of one Broker), 47% collective
- Average # of Calls per agent over 40 days – 1
- The average number of SMS per agent over 40 days- 2
- % Of emails with a call to action – 4%
- % of SMS with a call to action – 11%
- % of agents that retargeted me – 1%
Some of you reading this are shocked, the majority are pretending to be! If you do not have your follow up completely planned out, you shouldn’t be making ads